- You now have 5 teeth (two on top and 3 on bottom) and have never given us an ounce of trouble with ANY of your teething...
- You LOVE to swallow Cheerios whole, but mom and dad have stopped giving them to you because of this very reason...
- You grind your teeth (mostly when you're sleepy) and we are working VERY HARD to break you of this VERY BAD habit...not sure where you picked it up!
- You BIT for the first time yesterday at daycare...Lolli called to tell me that you bit your friend Collin after y'all were fighting over a toy, but when we dug a little deeper, it appears as though Collin put his hand in your mouth trying to push you away and that he's pretty bad about that...STILL, though, looks like we'll have to keep an eye out for this nasty habit too!! ;o)
- You are pulling up and "cruising" on EVERYTHING and last week you took two steps to me (from the desk in daddy's office to the chair I was sitting in) - but for the life of us, we can't get you to do it again - AH WELL...all in good time!
- You have started to crawl like a bulldog and it's hilarious...Then, you'll come up to your knees and then FALL ever so dramatically with your hands down and then start crawling again...VERY FUNNY and entertaining! (on a side note to that, when I dropped you off at daycare this morning, Lolli was sitting in the TV room with all the kids so I put you down...you pranced in front of all those kids laughing like you were Mr. Big Shot!! They clapped, you clapped, you laughed, and then you pranced some more! You are such a cutiepie)
- You are saying mama, dada, nah nah (no no), uh oh, ball, bye bye but you STILL won't say Lolli...haha!
- You LOVE to hear yourself scream!
- You are eating table foods great, so much so that we are beginning to let you eat even more lunches at daycare...I can't believe you're growing up so fast!
- You're still not sleeping through the night consistently, but most times if you do cry we just give you your paci and you go right back to sleep...so it's not bad!
- On that note...this month we're working on you ONLY getting your paci at night (or naptime) and we're going to start REALLY working on weaning you from the bottle!
- You take your sippy cup GREAT and drink 2-3 full sippies of juice/crystal light per day! You're not dribbling it like you used to and you've finally learned to tip it up as HIGH AS YOU CAN to get every last drop!!
- You LOVE to BEAT ON EVERYTHING - your highchair, the floor, daddy's belly when he's laying down (haha), the end table, the TV cabinet...EVERYTHING!! Last night you even got a spanking at Feldman's because you wouldn't quit banging your cup on the table after mommy told you no...your xylophone is one of your favorite toys!
- You've learned what night night means and you'll lay your head down on a pillow or blanket anytime we say that!
- Your stranger anxiety seems to be at an all-time high right now and you love to lay your head on my chest if I'm holding you and a stranger comes around!
- You LOVE puppies! (But no, we're not getting one anytime soon! You'll just have to enjoy Daisy, Aunt Gra's puppy!)
- You're starting to fight sleep at night, thus, you cried yourself to sleep last night. (It only took about 10 minutes, though...you were VERY sleepy!)
- You eat oatmeal every morning for breakfast (and this morning momma sweetened it with some ground cinnamon though most of the time you get a flavored oatmeal so I don't have to do that!)
- You like Curious George and Syd the Science Kid on PBS - you're not so much into Veggie Tales yet - we're working on this though! Mommy wants to get some more videos and also wants to get some Praise Baby DVDs to see if you like that!
- You will dance to anything - music on your toys, us singing to you - ANYTHING!! You rock from side to side and clap your hands and it's SO cute!
- You love to play Patty Cake and are JUST figuring out how to "pitch 'em in the pan!" and you REALLY like the "Itsy Bitsy Spider" but you can't quite figure out the hand motions!
- You play peek-a-boo with your blankie in the morning when mommy changes your diaper before breakfast!
- You love your Daddy SO MUCH and me and Lolli don't exist if Daddy or Pops are around!
- You are the light of my life and you have GOT to be the hammiest, sweetest, happiest baby I've ever met!
You and Angela's Daughter, Sophie of sophiessassystitches.com
Cousin Haha, You, Lolli and Grandmommy (kind of...haha) at the park while mommy had to work :o(
Eating a cookie with Cousin Haha and a better picture of Grandmommy (well, kinda)
Oh yeah...and one more thing...You DON'T like it when we take food away from you! (I think you were trying to eat too much at once so they HAD to take it away...haha!)